Monday, December 19, 2011

In Memory of Uncle Doug

The sun shines down on us it seems for only a moment, bringing warmth, light and comfort. It's heaven sent. You were like the sun...giving happiness, light , and warmth to all you came in contact with.
What a privilege it has been to know you. You have done more for our family than you know.
We have been blessed by your incredible strength, wisdom, and support. We love you with all our hearts and are better people for knowing you and learning from you. You're the strongest person I know.
I loved your integrity and honesty. You cared and were true. There's no one like you.
I will miss your humor, your advice, and your zest for life.
You fought valiantly despite the hand you were dealt and came out on top.
You were everyithing to everyone. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.
I take comfort now in knowing that you'll have peace and rest. Now you are free to fly..."Fly away sweet bird of prey, fly high away, nothing can stand in your way...sweet bird!"

No comments: