Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Catching up...

Beau turned 16 and got his official driver's license. And he's a good driver! He already takes on the role of back-seat driver when I'm the one behind the wheel - ha, ha.

Brayden will be 14 too soon. He has grown like a weed this past year and is now as tall as Beau.

Everyone always tells me how handsome they both are and I have to agree!

We - Beau, Brayden, and I - just took a trip to SU to do some mountain bike riding and hiking for Spring Break. Fun! Beau and Brayden both liked mountain biking Lazy/EZ loop better than the hike through Little Wild Horse. The hike was really cool, just way too many people. Here are some pics.
I'll post official pics - that I took - of the trip soon.

We camped at the Green River State Park campground (lame), but snuck into the pool at the local motel at night to go swimming and enjoy their hot tub! :#. Yeah, we're bad. It was fun, though!

3 comments:

Pauly said...

how fun, you are such a fun Mom!

And I simply can't believe your boys are so grown up! I still think of them as little elementary kids. I remember how nervous your were when beau went to Middle school!

I am coming in JULY! We have to get together!!

Shanna and Brad said...

That sounds like a fun little getaway. I can't believe Brayden's as tall as Beau!

We are going to be in Orem next weekend. I definitely need to pay you a visit so I will keep in touch!

Pauly said...

Heather ! Love ya! miss you, think about you all the time.