
Brayden earned his tender foot!
Sunday night...
Brayden: "Mom, I'll be back. I'm meeting with Sister Jardine about earning my tenderfoot for scouts."
Mom: "Okay, see ya later."
Brayden came home.
Mom: "Hey, Brayd. How'd it go?"
Brayden: "Good. I'm getting my tenderfoot badge at the Court of Honor this Thursday. Can you come?"
Mom: "Of course! That's great! Why wouldn't I be there?"
He knows me too well.
Thursday night, 5:30 p.m....
Brayden: "Mom, do you know when the court of honor is?"
Mom: "No, don't you? They usually do these things on Wednessday nights."
Brayden: "Mom. It's tonight! I just don't know what time."
Mom: "Really? Are you receiving anything tonight?"
Brayden: "MOM! My tenderfoot!?!"
Mom: "What about it?"
Brayden: "I'm getting it tonight!"
Mom: "Why didn't you tell me?"
Brayden: "I TOLD YOU ON SUNDAY! That's why I met with sister Jardine!?!"
Mom: "OMG, I forgot! I'm sorry! Hurry and find out what time it is!"
Brayden: "OMG!"
This is bad on so many levels. No wonder my kids get frustrated with me.
Can I claim Mom brain? :)


3 comments:
haha! I just say it's hard enough to keep up with your own schedule, let alone 3 others! That's great, though, congrats to Brayden.
That's so great for him...if I don't write things down-I always forget, it's not just you:)
How funny! I can totally relate right now...pregnancy brain:) But I'm sure it will still be around when I'm a mom! Congrats to Braden!
Post a Comment