Tagged 8 things
8 shows I like to watch.
1. Food TV
2. The Utah Jazz basketball games
3. The rest are movies because I hardly ever watch TV -- who has the time? :)
4. Grumpy Old Men
5. The Burbs
6. The Fisher King
7. Benny & Joon
8. A Christmas Story
8 things that happened yesterday.
1. Missed church
2. Went to the hospital to see Pop (my dad)
3. Left the hospital around 2:30 p.m.
4. Went home and ate a bunch of junk food (halloween candy and popcorn)
5. Fell asleep watching "Night at the Museum"
6. Woke up and had dinner at Chris' parents house
7. Took kids to visit dad at the hospital
8. Came home and went to bed -- what a boring life I lead.
8 favorite places to eat
1. Mi Ranchito -- enchiladas de camarrones
2. The Spagetti Factory -- spaghetti with mazithera and a side of sausage
3. PF Chang -- pin rice noodle soup is my favorite!
4. Sizzler -- What. They do make a really good steak!
5. Kneaders - turkey and avocado....mmmmm!
6. I'll eat NACHOS from anywhere! You can't go wrong with chips and cheese!
7. At home with family
8. Alfresco -- I love saying that!
8 things I'm looking forward to.
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Seeing Rob and Natalie's new baby, Caleb
4. Retirement
5. Lunch break
6. Taking a nap on Sunday
7. Becoming like new again when/if I get to Heaven
8. Going home to my family at the end of the day
8 things on my wish list
1. World Peace
2. An end to hunger
3. My inner beauty to show through to the outside
4. For my children to become strong, independent, loving, caring adults
5. More time
6. For my husband to be more affectionate -- I know I'm going out on a limb here but hey, it's my wish list!
7. Money, money, and more money! I'd do so much good with it!
8. For the Utah Jazz to finally win a championship!
8 People I tag!
1. Shanna
2. Betsy
3. Elise
4. Paula
5. Amy
6. Chris
7. Beau
8. Brayden
10 years ago


1 comment:
That was great! Is your dad OK? Just to let you know, your beauty is definatly coming from the inside, and radiating on the outside!!
Post a Comment